About the job
A U.S.-based company that has established itself as one of the pioneers in digital advertising technology is looking for a Mobile App Developer. The developer will be responsible for the technical development and execution of new products and improvements. The company is on a mission to offer a fair and equitable media marketplace to link advertisers with people directly. The company has managed to securely raise more than $10mn in funding so far.
- To complement the current collection of free mobile applications, develop user-focused mobile applications
- Establish, create, and test new features for applications that are intended to keep and earn money from the user base
- Find difficulties in the production environment, from performance concerns to integration issues with third-party libraries
- Make sure the teams and users have excellent workflow and visual user experiences
- Quickly produce new content for large audiences, ultimately producing important features for the apps
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a mobile developer
- Prior experience working on high-quality mobile applications and features
- Strong knowledge of the challenges raised by high-volume applications and the services they require
- Nice to have some experience with AdMob or other mobile app monetization technology
- Fluent in written and spoken English communication
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.