About the job
A US-based company that partners with businesses and individuals to help grow a select portfolio of strategic companies is looking for an iOS Developer. The selected candidate will help to finalize the company’s mobile iOS application and ship high-quality features. The company enables startups to promote their products and services and specializes in branding, experience design, full-stack web and mobile development, business planning, strategy, and growth marketing. This will be a full-time role that can lead to long-term opportunities and requires an overlap with the PST time zone.
- Monitor systems, application health, security controls, and costs
- Participate in peer reviews and blameless postmortems
- Design and implement reliable, low-latency, and highly performant applications
- Analyze website performance and drive improvements
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software developer
- Extensive experience working with iOS
- Nice to have some knowledge of Xcode, Swift, and SwiftUI
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Solid time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.