About the job
A US-based company leveraging the power of ML algorithms to turn data into intelligence and prospects into customers is looking for a Full-Stack, Back-End-Heavy Engineer. The engineer will be responsible for implementing agile methodologies while creating innovative products. The company’s proprietary data algorithms help businesses to rank valuable leads that are most likely to close. During their Seed round, the company has secured funding worth more than $3mn. This will be a full-time, long-term role that requires some overlap with the CST time zone.
- Deliver and maintain products at a high standard
- Ensure that outputs are user-friendly and visually compelling
- Write clean, efficient, and reusable code
- Collaborate with product teams and engineering professionals
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a full-stack or back-end engineer
- Strong understanding of software development practices
- Some experience with DevOps/Infrastructure and Data Science is desirable
- Nice to have some knowledge of Machine Learning and Ember.js
- Fluency in written and verbal English communication
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.