About the job
A U.S.-based company that is developing law firm management software to address case management, duplicate processes, and business analytics is looking for a Front-End React Developer. The developer will be in charge of building, maintaining, and deploying features from end to end. The company is developing modern case management technology that will help law firms to win more cases efficiently. This is an amazing opportunity for developers who are eager to learn and build a lucrative career while working with industry experts.
- Code and create the company’s application in React
- Build well-structured web design to create robust user interfaces
- Write high-quality, robust code that adheres to engineering industry best practices
- Mentor junior engineers and guide them through standard development practices
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Prolific experience in React
- Extensive experience in Ruby on Rails
- Nice to have experience with Kubernetes and Docker with GCP
- Prior experience with jQuery and APIs is a plus
- Experience with Stimulus is preferred
- Fluent in verbal and written English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.