About the job
A U.S.-based company that is rapidly becoming the global leader in customer engagement programs and self-service ordering is looking for a Front-End Mobile Engineer. The engineer will be working closely with cross-functional teams and maintaining regular communication during the development process. The company is determined to revolutionize the quick service restaurant and casual dining industries with their state-of-the-art technology and products. The company has managed to raise more than $32 mn in funding so far.
- Understanding of mobile application performance and platform limitations, as well as the ability to collaborate on mitigation techniques
- Understanding of technical requirements and the ability to decompose them into work tasks
- Analyze problems and implement solutions that balance architectural, usability, performance, reliability, scalability, level of effort, and time-to-market considerations
- Recognize and support the software delivery lifecycle, which includes design, implementation, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, release, and maintenance
- Capable of collaborating with a variety of staff disciplines such as account, product, analytics, and QA teams
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum are preferred
- A solid understanding of interface guidelines is required, as is the ability to collaborate in the development of good mobile UX and iOS/Android peculiarities
- Excellent verbal and documentation communicator with the ability to create detailed design documents describing architectures and implementation plans
- Excellent communication skills, as well as fluency in written and spoken English, are required
- Fluency in other languages is nice to have
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.