About the job
An emerging startup building a rewards platform based on the blockchain is looking for a Front-End Mobile Engineer. The engineer will be responsible for building performant mobile apps on the iOS and Android platforms. The company aims to leverage the offerings of Web 3.0 to connect brands and their fans together. The selected candidate will work with the team to drive the project to completion and fine-tune the application. This position will require 8 hours of overlap with the U.S. time zones (PST/CST/EST).
- Build applications according to the design and suggest tradeoffs when required
- Collaborate with software engineers and web developers to establish and maintain a user-friendly digital presence for the company
- Ensure the code follows the latest coding practices and industry standards
- Work closely with other developers to understand and properly use the system’s APIs
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a mobile engineer
- 3+ years of experience in React Native and mobile app development
- Experienced with push notifications, native and 3rd party APIs
- Fluency in English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.