About the job
A U.S.-based company that is developing game-changing software that enables businesses to monitor search engine results, is looking for a Front-End Engineer. The engineer will be in charge of developing and maintaining mobile reactive and performance-tuned web applications. The company’s advanced technology is providing a competitive edge to businesses in the search and affiliate marketing section. This position requires 4-5+ hours of overlap with the PST time zone.
- Work closely with back-end/core teams in building and managing the web apps by integrating the APIs
- Work closely with UI/UX team designing and creating web applications
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ability to create wireframes and UIs through whiteboard discussions as needed
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use and implementation
- Work closely with QA in the team in delivering the quality SW
- Interface with the customers in understanding the issues and debug
- Participate throughout the entire software development lifecycle
- Enhance component performance for a wide range of web-capable devices and browsers
- Develop mobile reactive and performance-tuned web apps
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 8-12+ years of relevant experience as a front-end engineer
- Prolific experience in building enterprise-grade web applications with heavy integrations with other interfaces (internal and public systems)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Working experience with code versioning tools
- Good understanding and hands on experience with the ext.js framework and its core principles
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, AWS Cognito, etc.
- Experience working with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools like Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Knowledge of AWS/Azure Cloud
- Experience with standard development tools such as GitHub/Bitbucket, Docker/containerisation, cloud DevOps, and Jira
- Willingness to support and enhance application with current tech stack (ext.js)
- Familiar with Agile and hybrid working environment
- Strong communication skills
- Work experience with SMBs and Start-ups organizations
- Prior work experience on a web ad management system and SEO
- Nice to have experience with web crawlers
- Fluent in verbal and written English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.