About the job
A US-based company that is tapping into the power of AI to build next-gen healthtech solutions that will revolutionize the industry is looking for a Front-End Engineer. The selected candidate will interacting with the technical leadership, understand their requirements, and execute the same. The company’s SaaS platform uses artificial intelligence to improve patient health at a lesser cost by analyzing massive healthcare databases. This will be a full-time position that requires some overlap with the EST time zone.
- Collaborate closely with design and product teams to translate UI requirements into testable code
- Work closely with the back-end to create end-to-end solutions
- Carry out UI development for web, desktop, and mobile applications
- Develop the website design to be used by multiple teams
- Create software test cases for cross-browser testing and responsiveness
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a front-end engineer
- Extensive experience in React, jQuery, and UX/UI Design
- Nice to have experience in Python
- Fluent in verbal and written English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.