About the job
A U.S.-based company that uses AI to detect the body language of prospects on a video call is looking for a Front-End Engineer. The selected candidate will work with subject matter experts to create data visualizations. The company’s platform gives real-time insights into the sentiments of participants in relation to the general mood of the room, allowing users to better understand and interact. The company has managed to raise more than $1.5 mn in funding.
- Create data visualizations while working with subject matter experts
- Check if Ul’s responsiveness meets Google’s RAIL requirements
- Be innovative and sympathetic to users while taking joy in your work
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Familiarity with UI design and CSS
- Proficiency in English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.