About the job
A rapidly-growing company in the law enforcement industry is looking for a high performing, motivated, creative engineer, to join their Front-End Engineering team. The US-based company is looking for a developer who can contribute to and maintain the ecosystem of software solutions for multiple end-users utilizing a variety of technologies. Working in this company you will get to work with a rapidly growing diverse team to bring new features online, while also continuing to improve and innovate in a dynamic environment.
- Build, implement and maintain software solutions to meet business and customer needs utilizing industry-standard tools and management systems
- Participate in the team code review process to ensure code meets internal best practices and coding standards
- Turn initial UI/UX designs into functional prototypes that help solve user problems
- Flexibility to work both in team collaborations and independently with minimal guidance
- Take accountability and drive individual projects to completion
- Help test the implementation of features to ensure they meet initial requirements
- Awareness of current front-end development standards, including Accessibility, Responsiveness, Performance, UX
- Experience and understanding of core modern JS and frameworks
- Knowledge of or experience with modern E2E testing frameworks such as Cypress
- Familiarity with common development tools such as Git for version control, Webpack, Yarn/NPM
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, utilizing JIRA for task management
- Eagerness to jump in and actively contribute to improving a growing product
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.