About the job
A US-based company determined to digitize the healthcare transportation industry with its revolutionary technology is looking for a Front-End Engineer. The engineer will play a key role while collaborating with a tight-knit agile team. The candidate will be responsible for architecting, implementing, testing, and continuously delivering new features and products with the team. The company’s products and services are customized to help streamline the insurance billing process. This is a great chance for developers to build a lucrative career and achieve greater career progression.
- Troubleshoot/build reusable and efficient components
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Work on design and timely delivery of the features
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience as a front-end engineer
- Solid experience working with React.js, Redux.js, Node.js, and Express.js
- Demonstrable experience with AWS APIs like Lambda, SQS, and S3
- Prior experience designing and scaling NoSQL Databases like MongoDB
- Experienced with Testing Frameworks like Jest and Mocha
- Possessing an entrepreneurial mindset
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.