About the job
A fast-emerging company that utilizes the possibilities of AI and satellite imagery in business is looking for a Front-End Engineer. The selected candidate will be responsible for writing web pages using various markup languages. The company is creating cutting-edge technologies to address challenging global issues like climate change. The company has raised more than $15mn in funding so far.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes of site/app designs and convert them into the real, usable interfaces
- Utilize multiple markup languages to write web pages
- Perform regular site maintenance and optimization of web pages for maximum speed, scalability, and the best user experience
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Web Designers, Back-end Designers, Project Managers, and System Analysts to complete projects
- Maintain technical documentation, including tests, analytics, and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Knowledge of React and Typescript
- Sound analytical and creative abilities
- Excellent English communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.