About the job
An emerging non-profit organization that is on a mission to provide and promote creative research to help resolve complex problems is looking for a Front-End Engineer. The engineer will be working in close collaboration with industry professionals to help develop, maintain and improve a web app for an existing client. The company is offering innovative solutions to help address pressing social issues caused by intricate webs of developing minds in dynamic societies. This position requires some overlap with the EST time zone.
- Work closely with members of engineering, data science, and product management to engineer efficient solutions
- Propose better ways of working, evaluating and configuring new tools, or reviewing work from other areas
- Showcase strong skills and aptitude to translate requirements into a scalable solution
- Build scalable, responsive, and well-documented stacks
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a front-end engineer
- 2+ years of experience working with Vue.js and AWS Amplify
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.