About the job
A US-based software-as-a-service company that offers a cloud-based open analytics data platform, is looking for a Front-End Engineer. The developer should be good at applying patterns and will be using modern techniques and frameworks. The company provides modern business intelligence solutions to enterprises with their data exploration and visualization platform. They have managed to raise more than $45mn during their Series B round of funding. This will be a full-time, long-term role.
- Follow and implement agile methodologies while creating products
- Make a React app that uses server-side rendering
- Understand and adhere to industry standards methodology
- Proactively discover and resolve software issues such as code quality, security flaws, and so on
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a front-end engineer
- Must have experience with React, Typescript, React, Cyprus, and emotion
- Knowledge of data analytics, Enzyme, and AntD
- Mastery of programming languages, tools, and technologies is required
- Experience in open-source is an advantage
- Must be able to fix bugs quickly
- Great communication skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.