About the job
An all-in-one learning workspace built for students, creators, and organizers is looking for a Frontend Developer. The developer will collaborate with the team to bring powerful platforms and workflows to life through clean, robust, and scalable code. The platform is trusted by thousands of students, researchers, and professionals to boost learning and organization. The candidate will join a rapidly growing team to create impact and develop solutions to challenging problems. It requires at least 2 hours of time overlap with EST.
- Build, develop and maintain new features and fix bugs
- Work on efficiently combining flashcards, PDF-Annotation, and note-taking
- Write high-quality, efficient, and reusable code
- Work with cross-functional teams to build applications with business logic to make customer-focused and pixel perfect front-end designs and interfaces
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end developer
- Extensive knowledge of Typescript, React, CSS
- In-depth knowledge of Jest, Cypress, Styletron, and Tailwind is nice to have
- Experience in building and improving mission-critical user-facing systems
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.