About the job
A fast-growing company developing Fintech solutions for remote workers and digital nomads is looking for a Flutter Engineer. The engineer will be working closely with a team of engineers to gather functional requirements and develop technical specifications. The company is leveraging advancements in technology to develop a virtual card that enables users to transact in cheap cross-border payments. This is a nice opportunity for developers who enjoy working with cross-functional teams and building innovative products.
- Diagnose issues and fix bugs to increase the application performance
- Carry out research, input suggestions for product improvements, and communicate clearly on progress reports
- Work with teams to ensure the product meets all functional and non-functional requirements
- Work on producing clean, readable, and testable code as a priority
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- 2+ years of experience with Flutter
- Fintech experience is nice to have
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
- Proficiency in English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.