About the job
A fast-growing company that is becoming the industry leader in distributing medical devices, pharmaceutical products, and clinical trial materials is looking for a Flutter Developer. The selected candidate will be collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver excellent products and meet established company goals. The company is offering tailor-made, flexible, and excellent healthcare solutions. This position requires at least 8 hours of overlap with the Singapore time zone.
- Diagnose issues and fix bugs to increase the application performance
- Carry out research, input suggestions for product improvements, and communicate clearly on progress reports
- Work with teams to ensure the product meets all functional and non-functional requirements
- Work on producing clean, readable, and testable code as a priority
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Must have expertise in Flutter
- Good product engineering background is nice to have
- Great communication skills- both written and verbal
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.