About the job
A fast-growing company that makes language learning a fun, immersive, and rewarding experience is looking for a Flutter Developer. The selected candidate will work with some of the most brilliant minds of the generation while solving technical challenges below the surface. The US-based company is building a social language learning app to help users strengthen their bonding connection with their roots. This is a great opportunity for developers to work with state-of-the-art technology and build a lucrative career.
- Join the current mobile team to help the company improve and manage the iOS and Android apps
- Provide comments to our design team in order to create a fantastic user interface and accessibility
- Shape our technological culture and the team’s future
- Learn new skills, work hard, and advance as an engineer
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience as a software developer
- 1+ years of experience with a mobile development framework like Flutter, Android, iOS, React Native, or Xamarin
- A thorough understanding of how to combine REST APIs with models and views
- Know the best practices for testing, security, and reliability
- Extensive experience developing apps with Flutter
- Knowledge of a general-purpose programming language
- Excellent sense of UI/UX design
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.