About the job
A leading Asian healthcare services group that focuses on providing more accessible healthcare is looking for a Flutter Developer. As a developer, you will contribute to the continuous development of software products and applications. The company offers world-class services to cater to the fast-rising healthcare needs. It has experienced a rapid expansion through the years, with over 10,000 employees serving hundreds of thousands of medical facilities and clients. This position offers a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, courageous, and dependable team collaborating on scaling the healthcare system. It requires a time overlap with the Singapore Standard Time.
- Diagnose issues and fix bugs to increase the application performance
- Carry out research, input suggestions for product improvements, and communicate clearly on progress reports
- Work with teams to ensure the product meets all functional and non-functional requirements
- Work on producing clean, readable, and testable code as a priority
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience developing with Flutter
- Solid product engineering background
- Proficiency in using code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of native build tools and plugins
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code and maintain the codebase
- Familiarity with writing various application tests and automated testing suites
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.