- Maintain and operate filtering, the Reverse Osmosis Plant to produce optimum quality, potable water, and chemical treatment processes.
- Keep a daily log and establish a preventative maintenance program and schedules.
- Ensure an adequate supply of water for human consumption and firefighting activities.
- Inspect, service and repair components of the water treatment plant.
- Recommend the purchase of consumables, goods and equipment.
- Maintain inventories, treatment plant systems, and the general administration of the water system in order to ensure effective operations.
- Prepare work orders for servicing, repairs and reports to site manager.
- Decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate and maintain water equipment and systems.
- Good communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A