- Complete forecasting for dealerships, take input from Indus, resolve dealership production issues and guide dealerships with marketing activities to achieve targets.
- Dealership development, evaluation and on the job training.
- Guide and supervise implementation of credit/stock policy at dealerships
- Conduct regular audits, identify gaps and ensure that Toyota standards are being implemented at all dealerships.
- Overlook dealership sales operations and make sure orders and payments are being processed timely, highlight critical sales issues to Indus management and get them resolved.
- Should have good negotiation skills
- Needs to have good analytical and reporting skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Bachelors, Masters.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.