This is a specialized position for helping create and implement talent management framework, development strategies, and culture development initiatives
- Identifying gaps and providing proactive solutions to sustain Telenor being a conducive and enabling workplace for diverse candidates.
- Devising and driving innovative solutions to ensure effective integration and demonstration of behaviors within Telenor.
- Driving HRBPs on all phases of talent management such as succession planning, development planning, impact (performance) assessment.
- Work on strategic workforce planning by identifying the right talent within the critical capabilities area.
- Maintaining the key talent at optimal level by closing the gap through acquiring, reskilling and upskilling in collaboration with HRBPs.
- Implementation/project management of global processes such as People Dialogue including its design and effective adoption throughput the organization
- Managing employee engagement survey, pulse checks and subsequent action planning for the organization.
- Liaison with multiple group stakeholders and communities in areas of performance management and culture.
- Sound stakeholder management skills with the ability to get things done
- Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence.
- Innovative problem-solving ability
- Sound understanding of Talent Management processes
Qualification & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor degree in the field of business administration/ Human Resources from an accredited institution. (MBA will be preferred)
- Work experience: Relevant HR or Business experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A