TechSwivel (Private) Limited
About the job
Working Hours: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM (fixed timings)
Working Days: Monday – Friday
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT
- Design and develop native mobile applications for iOS
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services.
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions.
- Work as part of an agile team on leading-edge technologies.
- 1-2 years of experience developing applications software
- Excellent working knowledge of Objective C (required) and Swift (desired)
- Demonstrated expertise with Apple’s iOS SDK (Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, etc.)
- Experience using RESTfuL APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems
- Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and proper Git Flow.
- Must reference at least one application you developed that is available today
Experience Required: 1-3 years
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.