About the job
About the Role:
We are looking for a smart and dynamic individual to join our HR team. HR executive will be responsible for implementing policies, supporting administrative functions, looking after employee lifecycles, and hiring culturally fit candidates.
- Support HR manager with implementation of HCM platform across all HR functions
- Take employer branding initiative to increase our reach on social media platforms.
- Coordinate with the hiring managers to get a clear view of their hiring needs to design job descriptions and attractive job ads.
- Advertising vacancies on all major job posting sites and our social media platforms.
- Design assessments and conduct interviews to ensure best-suited candidates are presented to hiring managers.
- Take HR initiatives to strengthen business internal controls and procedures.
- Ensure proper induction of new employees and provide support to make them productive as quickly as possible.
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Ensure that staff is treated as valuable assets and strengths of the organization.
- Oversee daily operations at the office.
- Bachelor’s degree with majors in HR, Psychology, Business Management, or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as an HR Generalist.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive nature.
- Proficient in using MS Excel.
- LinkedIn RPS knowledge will be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.