About the job
Position: SQA Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Last date for application: immediately/ASAP
· Interact with Development teams, Business Analysts and product management teams for solution tests.
· Review Business requirements, Requirement Specification Documents and create feedback reports.
· Attend meetings with development and QA teams and maintain Minutes of Meetings and requirements.
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases to test features at the user interface level, including workflow tests, functional tests, and performance tests.
· Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
· Perform Unit, Regression, Performance, System, User Acceptance, Integration, Exploratory testing, Smoke testing, and Sanity testing of different Applications.
· Evaluated function, performance and design compliance of every product against design standards and customer needs.
· Participated in bug reviews and new feature implementation meetings.
· Identifying and Reporting Bugs and follow up of all issues/bugs with proper QA investigation notes and logs until Bug life cycle is closed including verification of fix received.
· Documentation of QA processes and repository Management.
· Assist in the tracking and coordinating of Projects to provide on time delivery.
· Experience in various phases of SDLC .
· Proven Technical Writing/Documentation (high level and detailed requirements) skills.
· Proficient at Functional, Regression, Performance testing on different configurations product, mobile & web-based applications.
· Defining the tests required to verify applications based on complicated business logic.
· Experience in developing massive test data for all the test scenarios and test cases.
· Perform testing and create a test report (automation testing would be a plus)
· Must have hands on experience of using JMeter, Jira, Postman, Swagger
· A team player with Multitasking, Problem-solving and Analytical skill. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and adapt easily in a rapidly changing environment.
Interested candidates can share their profile at [email protected], mention position in subject line.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.