About the job
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who wants to work in an early-stage start-up and is motivated at the prospect of building something new grounds-up; someone that is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
You will work closely with our tech lead. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Position: Front-End Developer – React JS
Experience: 2+ years
Last date for application: immediately/ASAP
· Develop new user-facing features
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Translating design in Figma to reusable components
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Experience and Skills Requirements:
· Experience in ReactJS is a must
· Experience in NextJS is a must
· Proficient in one of the frontend design frameworks: Material UI, Semantic UI or Ant Design
· Proficient understanding of state management framework – Redux, React and Context
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient in using frontend testing: Jest, React Testing Library, Enzyme
· Good understanding of responsive web development
· Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Interested candidates can share their profile at [email protected], mention position in subject line.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.