About the job
Role and Responsibilities
- Replicate issues in QA environment as well as communicate resolutions and workarounds to the development teams.
- Analyze user stories and acceptance criteria to determine the test strategy on a per sprint basis, including risk analysis and prioritization.
- Reviews all requirements and creates a test strategy for a project.
- Create test plans to thoroughly cover scenarios for new feature work.
- Plan, schedule and perform software tests.
- Communicate results of software testing efforts to the rest of the team through test reports and Jira.
- Validating that the user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Clearly reporting the status of assigned tasks and testing efforts to managers and business stakeholders.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in software Quality Assurance and testing roles emphasizing on backend service and mobile applications and end to end integration testing verification.
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
- Experience in writing and executing automated testing scripts is required.
- Experience with Test Management, Defect Tracking tools and code repositories like JIRA, Bit Bucket
- Understanding of Non-Functional testing and End to End Systems Integration testing
- Ability to provide multiple paths of testing utilizing a risked based approach
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.