The AVP, Portfolio Manager will work with one or more assigned Loan Officers (Relationship Managers) on a specific portfolio, providing high level support services in the areas of credit analysis, document review, loan accounting and portfolio and relationship management. Assumes responsibility and is accountable for adherence to Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal laws and banking regulations. Responsible for managerial, administrative and supervision of Associate Business Client Advisors.
- Discusses and recommends pricing and loan structure to loan officer and/or client.
- Completes and approves credits in conformance with Loan Policy and within authorized limits and with satisfactory turnaround times on all credit requests.
- Actively participates in client meetings with loan officers or with borrowers individually.
- Provide overall responsibility for successfully initiating, planning, designing, executing, monitoring and controlling closure of assigned bank projects.
- Independently works with attorneys and other financial or legal resources to obtain correct and accurate documents to fully protect the financial institution’s interests in the credit relationship.
- Develops relationships with borrowers establishing themselves as a primary point of contact for questions and issue resolution.
- Performs comprehensive analysis of credit reports, business, and personal tax returns, financial statements, cash flows, and pricing analysis.
- Independently researches and analyzes borrower, company, and industry data.
- Independently prepares complete written analyses of borrowers’ financial condition and presentation materials, demonstrating full understanding of analysis results and independently following up to obtain clarification when required.
- Provide supervision and direction to Associate Business Client Advisors. Responsible for providing general directing in the following areas: coaching, counseling, approving time and attendance, and training to direct reports.
- Assists in the management of day-to-day details for large or complex relationships, maintaining contact with clients and resolving issues.
- Independently manages smaller client relationships.
- Presents facts and offers creative solutions to meet the borrowing needs of our clients.
- Intermediate typing skills to meet production needs of the position.
- Excellent skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; word processing, spreadsheet and specialty software programs.
- Good organizational and time management skills, to ensure maximum productivity.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties and to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in nonstandardized situations.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions, and to
- speak clearly to customers, employees, directors and shareholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience should consist of finance, accounting or business management. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or related curriculum, should be applicable to finance, accounting or business.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in similar capacity
Company: Summit Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: N/A