About the job
Our client is a decentralised exchange project aiming to make decentralised exchange trading accessible for everyone around to globe while providing world class facilities of order book trading and providing super fast transaction process time.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Responsible for implementing and maintenance of the match node (L3 matchmaking) for trustless transactions.
- Coordinate the implementation of Zero-Knowledge (ZK) Proofs and ZK circuit to create the transactions.
- Utilising the Blockchain Layer 3 concepts, successfully implement the L3 matchmaking consensus.
- Support development of zero-knowledge proof, DApp integration and design integration.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Go development
- Curiously passionate about Blockchain, Cryptography and related technologies
- Strong competence in algorithmic and programming skills, particularly with Go Programming Language, Go goroutine, Golang Channel & Golang Lock
- Experience with database operations such as MySQL and Redis
- Preferably understand and written smart contract protocols using Solidity
- Preferable experience with developing Trading related systems and products
- Good command of English and Chinese language due to communication and documentation in such medium
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity offering progressive career path in Blockchain industry
- A network of people specialised working in crypto & blockchain sector
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.