About the job
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Professional Channel Sales team in Lahore.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Key Account Manager you will be responsible for our value and volume share growth and sustainable business development in Public Segment.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Lead sales and business development for one of our strategic B2B channels [Public segment].
- Manage our Key customer accounts, develop mid-long term Key Account Plans with a strong focus on execution.
- Build and continuously strengthen segment opportunity pipeline, while maintaining strong lead to opportunity conversion ratio.
- Work closely with Senior Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Specifications, Lighting Design and Product Marketing to ensure high quality of execution and value generation for customers.
- Continuously improve customer Net Promoter Score [NPS] through pro-active customer relationship and living the value of ‘Customer First’.
- Gather and convert market and competitor intelligence into actionable insights, for sustainable growth.
- Optimize usage from sales planning tools and enterprise solutions such as Salesforce.com, and SAP to drive opportunity visibility and support required from all key internal stakeholders.
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly sales efficiency reporting to local management.
- MBA [preferably with Electrical Engineering background]
- Minimum 5 years of B2B technical Sales Experience.
- Experience of working in SAP environment.
- Experience of Salesforce.com will be added advantage.
What you’ll get in return…
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.