The Drives and Automation Bid Manager is responsible for design, selection, bidding, installation, commissioning, and troubleshooting of Siemens AC & DC LV drives systems and Automation Systems for a variety of industrial applications in various industries, including Cranes, Glass, Steel, Cement, Water, Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas, etc.
- Creating competitive offers for LV Drives and automation projects and services, including cost calculation
- Ensuring the coordination with the front-end sales, factory sales as well as all support functions, to develop a cost-optimized solution in accordance with customer requirements
- Acting as bid manager by preparing winning techno-commercial offers for complex LV Drives, Motors Retrofit, DCS, SCADA and PLC tenders
- Providing technical support for the front-end sales organization in meetings, presentations, and negotiations
- Communicating the value propositions of Siemens products, systems and services
- Coordinating supporting work from operation, product units and from external suppliers for the preparation of offers
- Defining sales price based on market price and cost calculation
- Project Management experience is preferred.
- Actively supporting sales with administrative tasks within the sales process, especially with offer and risk reviews, strategic considerations of the scope of delivery and determination of appropriate contractual conditions
- Willingness to travel and work away when required
- Good client facing skills, must be able to work as part of combined client/contractor team
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in techno-commercial bid preparation.
- In depth knowledge of Cranes Applications, Glass processes, Water and Wastewater process, Petrochemical processes, and Oil & Gas processes
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Siemens automations systems selection and configuration, including PCS7, SIMATIC S7 and WinCC systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Siemens VFD system design, selection, configuration, commissioning, and troubleshooting.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: N/A