Seven Koncepts Pvt. Ltd.
About the job
Seven Koncepts (Pvt.) Ltd a market-leading digital marketing agency based in the heart of the Twin Cities at Chaklala, Rawalpindi with offices in the UK, USA, and Canada; we are a company that prides ourselves on enabling our clients to achieve high-impact business results. Our philosophy is very simple… Customer Satisfaction. We work with some of the biggest multinational companies from across the globe.
The success of our business mainly lies in building an A-team, who work together and build together. We offer the opportunity to young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship toward a mutually bright future.
Seven Koncepts (Pvt.) Ltd is currently hiring an experienced Business Development Specialist to join our innovative team.
- Create and maintain our business profiles on freelancing platforms.
- Experience in handling international clients related to IT services.
- Responsible for meeting targets consistently.
- Generate business via portals like Upwork, Guru, and Freelance.
- Should have basic knowledge of Web Development.
- Explore and develop new business opportunities and understand clients’ requirements and acquisitions.
- Gather client requirements, communicate those requirements to the team and deliver the project on schedule to the client.
- Estimating the cost of a project, preparing an estimate, preparing a proposal, negotiating with a client, and closing the project.
- Estimate the project price based on the requirement gathered.
- Assuring client satisfaction by meeting and exceeding delivery and service quality norms.
- Knowledge of bidding portals (Upwork, Guru, freelancer, etc)
- Knowledge of drafting business proposals.
- Knowledge of Freelance Marketplaces.
- Quality project selection and bid.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Strong Follow-up skills and self-motivated.
- Bringing new and repeat business through bidding, actively communicating with clients and management, writing and submitting proposals, and closing deals.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skill in English is necessary, along with excellent negotiation, time management, and planning ability.
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.