About the job
Established in 2016, SEPTEM SYSTEMS is a technology, consultancy and services firm with a focal point of helping and assisting organizations to precedent amidst radical business and technology solutions.
SEPTEM SYSTEMS possesses an upright stature due to the pillars that surround our entire organization with a firm belief directed towards, INVENTING-Continuously leaping off cliffs and growing our wings on the way down.
INNOVATING-a substantial idea executed astonishingly and relayed in a way that is both intuitive and commodiously celebrates the magic of the original concept.
INSPIRING-Stimulating a sense of motivation among people around the globe. We collude with firms to frame and actualize powerful & prosperous business solutions. For organizations getting in touch with us, is equivalent to turning their business dreams and goals into immediate reality through accurate execution.
We have also joined forces with organizations such as UNICEF(United Nations International Children’s Emergency FUND), UNODC(United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime), SNG(Sub National Governance), TPI LUMS(Technology for People Initiative) and OPM(Oxford Policy Management) co-extensively creating an affirmative effect through both Business and Social well being optique.
Here at SEPTEM SYSTEMS, while perpetuating a magnificent service delivery caliber, we acquire an exquisite and penetrating technical skill set, frameworks & adequate practices including Enterprise Software Development, Website Development, Product Development, Digital Marketing and Data Sciences, which is achieved through impactful digital transformation.
Providing result driven business solutions to our clients as well as helping to accelerate their growth is our ultimate end goal.
Septem Systems is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Associate to help us expand our client base and is responsible for managing the entire bid process, ensuring a high level of excellence. The incumbent must have the ability to understand technical concepts and should be able to build successful, long-term client relations in order to grow the business.
- To support senior staff in proposal preparation and administrative activities.
- Prospecting on business platforms to explore business opportunities by getting projects or making new clients for the company.
- To identify sell-on opportunities, and contribute to business development.
- To maintain the network of business contacts.
- To effectively and efficiently deliver the projects assigned.
- To execute the projects in a way that ensures the best practices in project management are being followed within the practice area(s).
- To coordinate with other team members to deliver the project objectives.
- To identify development needs and objectives.
- To demonstrate a commitment to foster his skill development on projects or in practice.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Fresh and experienced both can apply
- CS Background will be preferred.
- Strong written & verbal Communication skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- Strong Negotiation and Presentation Skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.