Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)
SECP, the apex regulator of capital market and corporate sector of Pakistan requires the services of qualified, result oriented, energetic and enthusiastic professional having impeccable integrity and exceptional analytical skills for the following position on contractual terms:
- Additional Joint Director
- Deputy Director
- 45 years on the last date of submission of application
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters or Bachelors Degree (16 years of education) in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / IT / software Engineering or other related disciplines from a reputed HEC recognized Institute / University
- At least 07 years of post-qualification experience in Database Management
- The complete job description can be viewed at https://www.secp.gov.pk Applicants meeting the job requirements may
apply online by clicking on https://recruitment.secp.gov.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, people with special needs and candidates from Balochistan,
Ex-FATA districts, Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJK) are encouraged to apply.
- In case of any queries, please feel free to contact us.
Company: Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.