About the job
- Understanding of the creative and fabrication process and collaboration with creatives and vendors to deliver turn key BTL solutions
- Support in planning, implementing, and promoting a yearly BTL Calendar
- Maintain relationships with BTL agencies that yield a premium
- Plan & manage on-ground activations and promotions
- Organize and participate in Industry Related Events & Exhibitions
- Being a platform, understand the needs of own active categories and needs of partner brands and prepare actionable briefs
- Monitoring market activities (rivals).
- Planning and executing POS materials
- Provide reports, and specifications and maintain controls over deployments and POSM
- Checking and controlling the budget
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree preferably in Business management, event management, or any relevant faculty
- 4-5 years of experience in planning and executing BTL campaigns
- Should be well-connected with agencies and vendors to come up with industry-first ideas and turn-key solutions for execution.
- Comfortable working with data to derive meaningful insights and translate them into actionable tasks
- Good to have experience managing and reporting KPIs to meet overall marketing objectives
- Ability to manage expectations and multi-stakeholder environment
- Travelling will be a requirement
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.