About the job
We are looking for a Senior Front Office Consultant to join our team. Senior Front Office Consultant responsibilities include participating in
- Experienced in Non linear products such as (Caps/Floors, Swaptions, Callable Swaps)
- Showing capability of configuring Caps and Swaptions Vols.
- Showing capability of driving the design of new products/payoffs
- Has experience in market data configurations from FO side such IR curves, CDS curves,… etc
- Overall sound knowledge in other asset classes such as FXMM, Fixed Income, Commodities, EQD, FXD
- Hands-on experience in FO configurations & Development, such as pre-trades, generators, instruments, …etc
- Has experience in validating the pricing, valuation and sensitivities of treasury products.
- Has experience in simulation views development to monitor positions and sensitivities across various asset classes.
- Years of experience 5-10
- Experience in banking business is mandatory
- Valid passport
- Ability to travel based on business needs
- Attractive salaries
- Healthy working environment
- Medical Insurance
- Social Insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.