Website S&P Global
About the job
The Role: Data Analyst, Fundamentals
The Grade (relevant for internal applicants only): 07
The Location: Islamabad, PK
As a Data Analyst in Industry Fundamentals, your main task would be to extract, scrutinize and standardize the financial information available in company released documents and aggregate level essential data relevant to S&P Global covered companies, which is then provided to our clients in the form of a formulated product for S&P Global.
Content teams are the operational backbone of our company and are pivotal to its success. Industry Fundamentals is a unique dataset that collects company reported financial data regarding Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, and other Financial parameters.
We are a truly global team! With presence in United States, Pakistan and India, you, along with your counterparts will be providing high quality, accurate, and timely content to our customers which is critical for their decision-making.)
What We’re Looking for:
- Process Financial data for Fundamentals teams and apply it in an accurate manner to the product using technical and financial knowledge.
- Collection, Standardization and validation of corporate annual, semi-annual or quarterly financial data from companies published reports.
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Will work within parameters and with supervision to ensure quality and performance to set standards.
- Keeps up-to-date in knowledge of content sets. Builds industry knowledge by understanding industry trends and reporting standards
- Provides input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the covered content sets.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provide support to the team.
- BBA Finance, MBA Finance, ACCA Affiliate (Maximum 2 papers left in case of Finalist) or relevant accounting/finance degree
- Fresh to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Must be flexible to any shift as per business requirement
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand ambitious and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), DTMGOP203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 275951
Posted On: 2022-11-22
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.