Website S&P Global
About the job
The Role: Business Analyst – Support
The Team: Our Digital Technology Services (DTS) and Technology Strategy Governance (TSG) team enables a culture & mindset of Client-First & Architecture-First with a focus on delivering value through disciplined program delivery. Continuing to improve our cyber posture, service resiliency, employee productivity, innovation & overall employee engagement. Sitting within the CIO organization, DTS and TSG are enterprise shared services enabling people, functions, and divisions by providing secure, reliable, and seamless solutions to customers and our people. We take a community approach in making decisions in partnership with stakeholders who are consumers of our services, with the belief that technology allows people to do their best work.
In this role, you will be working with a team of enthusiastic members supporting our Salesforce and OTC technical solutions and guiding our business partners & end users with industry best practices, solution design, & creating long term value to our customers.
The Impact: By providing best-in-class technical support for our all of our enterprise-wide Salesforce Production instances, you will be ensuring our internal teams can effectively manage their workflows and complete critical functions across multiple divisions and departments. Your role would have a high impact as you will be investigating and diagnosing technical issues. The data you provide will be used by our scrum teams in their resolutions.
What’s in it for you: This role is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced work environment as a member of our C&MT Learning and Development Program. Through this role you will have exposure to global business leaders, continued growth and development opportunities, and the opportunity to join a forward thinking, nimble and People First organization.
- Support S&P Global’s critical CRM system for continuous excellence in Commercial Operations.
- Work with end users, product owners, and development teams from our Order-to-cash tools, Salesforce, and Entitlements teams.
- As a Business Analyst, you will have the responsibility to be proactive in understanding and analyzing technical solutions and how to improve them. You will be asked to identify areas to strengthen the operational effectiveness and excellence, leverage technology and improve the quality of process, programs or applications for the business area(s).
- Engage with stakeholders and understand requirements for issue resolution
- Be an active member of a technical support team and manage the resolution of critical incidents
- Assist in creating comprehensive technical documents
- Effective execution of Month-end close process through collaboration with various stakeholder groups and mitigating impediments as necessary
- Supervise activities between resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery
- Build Knowledge Base articles, Playbooks, documentation
- Identify opportunities for functional improvements and enhancements to maximize the effectiveness of available technology
- Monitor user feedback and areas of concern; Engage with Scrum team and Product Owner for suggestive areas of improvement
- Be up to date with current field practices to enhance service standards and delivery
- Understand end-to-end solution and integrations in the overall architecture
- Remain knowledgeable of current technology and carry out research to identify new trends that can be used to achieve maximum results
What We’re Looking For
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience working with Salesforce and/or on a Technical Support Team in a related field.
- Basic understanding of Agile best practices
- Good understanding of development environments and testing processes
- Good communication skills (Verbal and Written) and be able to articulate the problems and provide comprehensive solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- Excellent team player & interpersonal skills
- Experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements
- Knowledge of CPQ or other OTC Applications will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce Application will be an added advantage (some combination of Opportunity Management or Quote Management implementation knowledge is a plus)
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Return to Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return to Work initiative, we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
Grade/Level (relevant for internal applicants only): 8
The Location: Islamabad – Pakistan
About Company Statement
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 279042
Posted On: 2022-12-02
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.