Website S&P Global
About the job
If you are an internal candidate please apply through our external careers site at careers.spglobal.com as you would need to take an assessment for this role. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the Job Description.
The Role: Associate, DMS Client Support
Joining a close-knit and professional team, you will gain broad knowledge within the financial world related to all asset classes including; Fixed Income, Commodities, Equities, etc. Moreover, you will get a grasp of different databases and our technical products.
- You will integrate into an all-star group and will make a significant impact.
- Your position will be meaningful as it is the link between the end-user and our products.
- Combining product expertise with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools, you will be a consultant providing the best and most efficient way for our clients to achieve quality results.
What’s in it for you?
- This position is an entry-level role with high-performance expectations. You will be working with multiple levels in the team.
- There is the potential for advancement, learning and overall career development depending on individual performance and company need.
- Due to frequent interactions with sales and product management, this is a highly visible role with high potential for growth outside the department as well.
- As an Associate in Enterprise Support, you will respond to inquiries for data-feed clients. You will be responsible for providing professional, timely, and quality support of our feed-based products.
- Have a deep understanding of investments, financial and accounting statements.
- Be willing and able to work closely with partners in a team-based environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate client concerns and product related issues with all our departments. Being technologically savvy is also a plus.
What We’re Looking For?
Someone who wants a meaningful position with high expectations, who can assimilate into a professional team environment, and make immediate, positive contributions and is not afraid to ask questions.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- Possess intermediate to Advanced MS-Excel experience
- Experience with Outlook, Word, and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of corporate accounting statements such as the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Excellent English communications skills
- Integrity, positive personality, and a desire to help people are all essential
- Knowledge of investments including private equity, public equity, fixed income, ETF’s, mutual funds, commodities, etc
- SQL experience and/or basic knowledge
ADDED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES/INTERNAL CANDIDATES ONLY
- Please use your current S&P Global email address in your application.
- Under Source, please select ‘I Am Current Employee’
- Select ‘Yes’ when asked ‘Are you currently employed at S&P Global?’ under
- the Application Questions.
- Once all the required details are filled out, you will be notified of a pending task while on the Candidate Portal.
- Click on the ‘Take Assessment’ button to complete the Pymetrics games. which is a required step in the application process.
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON203 – Entry Professional (EEO Job Group)
Job ID: 276761
Posted On: 2022-11-23
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.