About the job
RSBPO is hiring for Telecom – Technical Support Executive
You Will Be Responsible For
- First line of respond to customers calls
- Respond to technical issues regarding to VoIP, High Speed internet and IPTV systems via phone, Email, online chat
- Escalate technical issues to managers or other departments as needed
- Develop strong understanding of company products and procedures
- Energetic with excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Strong verbal, written and listening in English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Availability to work a scheduled shift, weekday and weekend
- Technical Support work experience would be an asset
- You possess CCNA/CCNP (Cisco Certified Network), CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert), CCENT (Citrix Certified Entry Networking Technician) and CCDA/CCDP (Cisco Certified Design) certifications.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
What’s on Offer?
- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.