About the job
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at Reorg
Consistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our incredible corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, matched 401k and pension plans, Paid time off, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, pet-friendly offices, and much more.
We have an exciting newly-created role for a Data Analyst who will own, source, enter and approve some of our legal and bankruptcy data. The assigned data analyst is responsible for the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of sourcing and maintaining fixed income identifiers.
- Source and enter billing rates as well as information/data for unsecured creditor databases
- Completely own the process and system, along with entering and reviewing the data
- Measure quality of the entered data and provide feedback to data analyst when required
- Measure completeness of the data
- Resolve client reported issues, internal and external, within 24 hours
- Report out the progress to senior management when required
- Query Reorg’s databases to identify, remediate and report on data quality issues
- Partner with Data, Editorial, Product Management and Technology teams across Reorg to define requirements for critical data projects
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer information systems, business administration, or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience at a data/financial service company
- Effective project management skills, including strong attention to detail, and demonstrated analytical skills
- Basic understanding of securities and related identifiers (equities, fixed income, loans, etc)
- Committed to deadlines and are able to communicate up whenever deliverables are delayed with solutions
- Skilled at partnering with people across the enterprise
- Innovative, creatively pushing the boundaries and don’t shy away from challenges
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and have the ability to continuously acquire, build and share knowledge, in a fast paced environment
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.