About the job
Position Title: SQA Engineer
Job Timings: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Reporting to: Director Technology
Department: Information Technology
Location: Bahria Town Phase 4, Rawalpindi
Reach First is a Canadian company that provides software development, digital marketing, and custom solutions services to our clients. We also build and operate multiple business units within various industries. Performance is at the core of everything we do. We go above and beyond the call of duty to achieve impactful growth for all our clients.
We are looking for a SQA Engineer, with a development background. This person will be involved throughout the development lifecycle in QA of software development, with an emphasis on the development and implementation of test automation.
Education & Professional Qualification
- Degree(s)/Major(s): Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field from a reputed local/foreign University.
- Certification(s): Not mandatory but any relevant certification is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year of proven working experience in a related field.
What We Offer
- A wide range of challenging assignments ,We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- As an equal employment opportunity provider, Reach First makes all decisions of employment purely on the basis of merit.
- Designing, developing, and working on existing frameworks for test infrastructure.
- Creation and maintenance of automation test scripts with the object-oriented approach.
- Execution of automated scripts in areas involving installation, functional, performance, and load testing.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test reports.
- Training others regarding automation test concepts, providing guidance and direction as needed.
- Coordination and prioritization of test development activities and the ability to work with multiple development teams and software projects.
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases.
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation.
- Proactively work with other team members as needed to resolve issues and meet goals.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Work closely with the technical team to identify improvements to our site (including using customer feedback to determine improvements).
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Performing other tasks as per the requirements.
- Strong background in development and an interest in working on automation tools & technologies.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automation processes in agile development environments.
- Strong object-oriented concepts and implementation.
- Experience working with webdriver.io automation framework.
- Preferably experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites.
- Experienced in Automation using Selenium (with Java) for Web Platforms, Appium (with Any Language) for Mobile platforms. Expertise on other tools can be considered as well.
- Experienced in API Automation.
- Experience in Performance testing is a plus.
- Knowledge of CI, CD pipelines on Jenkins.
- Security testing tools knowledge would be a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as BDD, Test-driven, and other approaches.
- Proficient working with relational databases such as SQL, Oracle.
- Ability to work with peers in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and changing priorities.
- Candidates must be creative, organized, and analytical as well as adept at working in a team environment.
- Strong listening,Communication,detail-oriented thinking, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Transport Allowance
- 2 x Eid Bonus [25% of Base Salary]
- Annual Bonus [Up to 50% of Base Salary]
- Medical Insurance
- OPD Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Gym Reimbursement
- National Holidays [All National Holidays]
- Marriage Leaves [Up to 1 Week]
- Annual Leaves
- Maternity/Paternity Leaves
- Casual/Sick Leaves [8 Days/Year]
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.