Website Rafhan Maize Products Co. Ltd.
About the job
REPORTS TO: HR Generalist
Ingredion is a Fortune 500 provider of ingredient solutions that helps nourish, comfort, sustain, and delight people around the world. Ingredion’s wide range of ingredient solutions is strategically designed to address changing consumer trends and preferences. Our specialty portfolio includes starch-based texturizers, clean and simple ingredients, plant-based proteins, sugar reduction and specialty sweeteners, and food systems. Our innovative ingredient solutions are used by consumers in everyday products, from foods and beverages to paper and pharmaceuticals. And we do it all in a planet-friendly sustainable manner.
Rafhan Maize is an affiliate of Ingredion Incorporated, USA which has strong global presence with commercial and manufacturing operations in more than 60 countries of the world. Our strategy is a unique blend of volume growth and operational excellence. We are pursuing tri dimensional strategy to grow organically, geographically and by broadening ingredients portfolio.
If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) is the company for you. At Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) you can be a member of a globally connected team inspired to achieve great things.
The HR Officer is responsible for to provide end-to-end HR support to employees. The incumbent will work towards implementing HR initiatives to drive Ingredion values & embed an inclusive company culture through various employee engagement activities. HR Officer will proactively work towards employee wellbeing and provide support in Talent Management, Performance Management, Learning & Organizational Development.
- Performance Management System – Provide end-to-end support internal stakeholders during annual performance review. Provide refresher sessions to employees to support the effective utilization of the performance management system for effective goal setting, career development, and performance feedback.
- People & Capability Review – Facilitate the annual People & Capability process by identifying key themes and trends to showcase Pakistan review with HR Generalists. Provide support to business leaders in creating robust development plans to meet succession and team development needs. Leverage human capital metrics to monitor talent pipelines and support development of key talent. Foster accountability for successors’ and future leaders’ development and ensure execution of plans to retain high potential talent.
- Ingredion Digital Learning – Actively support employee development through use of Learning Portal of Human Resources Information System (Workday). Guide stakeholders throughout employee-life cycle, from onboarding to career progression and development, support employees to make most out of the digital talent solutions in Workday Learning Portal.
- New Hire Onboarding – Support in end-to-end coordination for new joiner onboarding. Work towards developing detailed orientation plan, prepare organizational announcement and identify a functional ‘buddy’ in close collaboration with relevant stakeholders. Debrief new joiner about HR People Process and ensure the employee is well equipped with all the required assets. Maintain the sanctity of the program and its execution in smooth manner to ensure new joiner feels comforted.
- Employee Engagement Initiatives – Provide proactive support to HR leads in organizing international & regional events including CEO Awards, Talent Meet, Powerhouse Awards etc. and support to carry forward global initiatives including World Environment Day, International Women’s Day etc. Actively take initiatives and provide support in organizing various local events including long service awards, Eid, Christmas and Year-End celebrations to enhance employee experience.
- Organizational Effectiveness & Development – Provide support in implementing structural improvements and functional reorganization to achieve business strategy and meet evolving needs of talent and organization. Work in close collaboration with Head of HR and HR Generalists for talent development and talent retention.
- HR Operations – Work closely with communities of expertise and HR operations to ensure timely delivery of HR reports, timely resolve Workday queries etc. Ensure maximum participation in various HR assignments including Employee Climate Survey, Annual Performance Review etc.
- HR Initiatives – Extend active support in designing and executing action plans against areas of improvements identified in Listen Survey for each year and build a timeline to achieve targets. Implement the action plan in smooth manner and take lead from front in initiatives like Quarterly CEO Townhall & Monthly Coffee Sessions with Pakistan Leadership Team, to enhance employee experience.
- Cultural Transformation – Represent HR on various local, regional and corporate platforms and act as liaison to ensure company values are well embed at all sites.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Human Resources or Management Sciences
- Entry level experience
- English fluency, both written and spoken
Required Behaviors And Skills
- Team worker
- Active listener
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, military status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.