Website Rafhan Maize Products Co. Ltd.
About the job
REPORTS TO: Director Foods Business
DIRECT REPORTS: None
WORKPLACE TYPE: Hybrid
Ingredion is a global Fortune 500 provider of ingredient solutions that touch millions of lives, every day. With over 19,000 customers in 120 countries, we create solutions that help nourish, comfort, and delight people all over the world. We are proud to source our strength from nature. That’s why we’re growing sustainably, with an industry-leading product portfolio that includes plant-based proteins, sugar alternatives and clean and simple ingredients that deliver on changing consumer needs while protecting our planet. Although we are best known for our food ingredients, we are much more than a food business. We co-create bespoke solutions with our customers; from cosmetics and beauty, to paper and textiles, to pharmaceuticals, driven by relentless curiosity. We make it our business to anticipate industry trends, and to bring together the potential of people, nature and technology to make life better.
Rafhan Maize is an affiliate of Ingredion Incorporated in Pakistan. Our strategy is a unique blend of volume growth and operational excellence. We are pursuing tri dimensional strategy to grow organically, geographically and by broadening ingredients portfolio. If you are inspired by professional challenges and the rewards that come from a high level of performance, then Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) is the company for you. At Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) you can be a member of a globally connected team inspired to achieve great things.
We don’t just make ingredients. We create possibilities. Be What’s Next® with us.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible to develop maximum sales volume and margins through detailed planned sales coverage at existing and prospective key accounts within the assigned region/ territory so that sales and profit objectives of the Ingredient Solutions / Foods Business plan are met. This role will be responsible to manage the end-to-end order management of the key accounts which will include pricing and contract management, develop supply plans in line with the customer forecast and business plans. Partners with the customer in driving their innovation agenda and mobilize the internal resources in managing execution of the concept supported with the test & trials and technical support for the successful execution of the project plan.
- Key Account Management- Develops key account plans to create long term value for customers, including account strategies, defined objectives, milestones and specific opportunities. Establishes strategic relationships with key accounts to sell products, services and alternative solutions to create competitive advantage for the customer. Mobilizes internal resources to serve the customer.
- Sales Strategy Development- Work with management to develop a business plan, accurate sales, demand forecast and sales strategy. Utilize technical understanding of food ingredients to introduce value selling or value price concepts.
- Demand Forecasting- Develop demand forecast by closely working with the key accounts and establish a supply plan in line with the customers production plans.
- Reporting– Maintains accurate records of all sales activity, including customer call reports, sales analysis, quarterly updates, and salesforce.com data, etc.
- Credit Management – The credit cycle of assigned key accounts must be well-managed with no overdue payments and appropriate-to-size of business total credit. In case of credit through third-parties, must ensure customer’s orders are processed without delay and the 3rd party credit provider is adequately financed.
- Agility and Innovation:
- Product and Application Development- Advises and works with customer to create innovative solutions. Advises customers and internal stakeholders using deep knowledge of Ingredion products. Designs trial plan utilizing the breadth of technical resources available to create innovation solutions.
- Market Analysis- Conduct market analysis of customers, understanding market trends and competitive pricing.
- Customer Value Creation- Creates solutions based on implicit customer needs. Applies deep understanding of customer strategy and an understanding of explicit and implicit customer needs to create value. Quantifies and articulates the current and potential value created for the customer. Identify opportunities to solve customer problems with existing products or new requirements.
- Rapid Customer Response: – Must ensure that the customer is receiving timely updates via leveraging the Customer Service Team. Holds the Customer Service Team accountable for servicing his/her assigned customers as per the agreed Turn Around Times (TATs).
- Relationships and People:
- Contract Negotiations– Negotiate annual contracts with customers and manage the development, accuracy and delivery of those contracts. Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFPs.
- Customer Relations- Continually reinforces value proposition with the customer. Constructs and delivers persuasive sales presentations to diverse audiences. Handles audience questions while continually reinforcing key elements of the value proposition.
- Communication- Develop and maintain effective channels of communication with the field sales group in order to better communicate all issues related to pricing, market trends, sales initiatives, technical requirements, new product development applications and overall market direction. Understand the competitive landscape, monitor competitive developments and activities of competitors in the marketplace. Maintain communication with customer service and credit to assure both customer needs and contract obligations are being met. Communicate with demand planning team for timely and accurate forecasting. Effectively communicate this information to management and sales team members.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Food Science, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy, etc.)
- Must have 5+ years of direct sales or technical sales experience with a B2B business focus. Related industry experience is preferred: food and beverage, chemicals, packaging, pharma etc. experience is required
- Proven track record managing and penetrating accounts at multiple touch points and delivering results; preferably in the food industry
- Demonstrated ability to organize a sales operating strategy which permits the identification of business opportunities and variables effecting the customer and market
- Knowledgeable in financial dealings with customer accounts
- Customer overlap with Rafhan key account customers is highly preferred
Required Behaviors And Skills
- Motivated, self-starting professional with excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Skilled at preparing and delivering both technical and business presentations
- Demonstrated ability to engage in functional problem-solving conversations with customers and internal stakeholders regarding issues and the opportunities
- Proven track record of grasping technical data and utilizing to close business
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Power Point), salesforce.com or other CRM experience a strong plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven negotiation skills
Relocation available: No
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, military status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
Privacy Notice: The Candidate Privacy Notice explains how Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) uses personal information about job applicants, and what rights an applicant has in respect of the use of this information for recruitment purposes. This Notice applies to applications submitted via Ingredion’s careers websites and any third parties, such as recruitment agencies, job boards and other means, such as by post and email. Be assured that Ingredion (Rafhan Maize) makes confidentiality of data its utmost priority and safeguards the information that an individual has disclosed in a relationship of trust and with the expectation that it will not be disclosed to others without permission, except in ways that are consistent with the original disclosure.
The Notice can be accessed here: https://emea.ingredion.com/legal/candidate_privacy_notice.html
Yes, Within Country
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.