About the job
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer who is passionate about applying Machine Learning to solve problems in the field of 3D Computer Graphics and Machine Vision. You will be working as part of a team to design, build and maintain pipelines for data processing, model training and evaluation. You will be managing and mentoring junior ML engineers as well as designing and running experiments to evaluate ML models for image recognition, segmentation, retrieval, texture synthesis and 3D shape generation.
In this role, you will
- Lead and mentor a team of ML engineers
- Manage the development and deployment processes
- Use hands-on, technical expertise to drive solutions for a range of challenges
- Design, review and implement automated pipelines for model training and evaluation
- Design, review and run experiments to evaluate state of the art research in the context of our specific problems
- Collaborate with a team to explore data driven solutions for problems in our internal pipelines and product features
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of professional coding experience with strong programming experience with Python
- 3+ years of professional experience working in the domains of Deep Learning and Computer Vision
- Experience of leading an engineering team
- Experience of building and maintaining data pipelines
- Experience of working with ML libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, MatCovNet, MXNet etc. (experience with PyTorch is preferred)
Nice to have skills
- Experience with ML Ops and AWS
- Programming experience in C/C++
- Familiarity with 3D Computer Graphics and popular CG tooling
- Knowledge of PBR and real-time rendering techniques
Remaining knowledge, skills, and abilities needed
- Ability to lead a team as well as work in a team
- Strong contributor to the maintenance of a fantastic and transparent culture
- Proactive and effective communication style
Quixel is the creator of Megascans, Bridge, and Mixer: the world’s largest library of 3D scans and two groundbreaking art applications. Our products standardize and accelerate workflows within the entire 3D industry and empower all artists to take control of their creative passions.
We work with industry leaders in 3D art and have been integral to some of today’s biggest AAA games and blockbuster movies. We are also rapidly expanding into architectural visualization and product design spaces.
We hire creative, passionate people, and give them the autonomy to do great work. We are building Quixel to be a remarkable place to work, learn, and grow. We are growing fast and would love to work with you!
Quixel is proud to be an equal opportunity, non-discrimination and harassment free workplace. A diverse workforce with varied perspective and background strengthens us by creating and environment receptive to new ideas, alteration and innovation.
Note to Applicants
Please continue to visit our jobs website for future job and internship opportunities.
If you don’t see a fitting job listed, submit your application under General Applications.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email or phone calls.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
Quixel does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.