About the job
In this position, the candidate shall be responsible for interfacing with business stakeholders on both existing and potential clients across the Middle East North Africa Pakistan (MENAP) region. The candidate will extend our global reach through expert cultivation of new, untapped business opportunities and relationships.
We are looking for individuals who excel in organizational skills, have exceptional communication skills and who are comfortable managing requirements of multiple complex projects. Preference shall be given to candidates who have experience working in technical environments.
The ideal candidate is passionate about bringing improvements in process, documentation, workflow, marketing tech and operational efficiencies. They can support the various initiatives that take place simultaneously. They will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help our internal and external stakeholders, enabling convenience in everyday activities.
In this role, you will
- Gather info on business priorities with other stakeholders in the company and coordinate with various business units (non-exhaustively including legal, business development, inside sales, evangelists and academic partners) on these priorities;
- Track all business development and evangelism activities in the region along with maintaining the stakeholder map for the region;
- Effectively manage a large pipeline of leads using SalesForce and other CRM tools;
- Develop dashboards and proactively manage and collate data and report on these as well as the output in general on a periodic basis in terms of regional and industrial KPIs;
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders in terms of partnership development, enhancement, and sustenance;
- Generate leads for partnerships, set up meetings, and follow up on existing and potential business development and client generation activities;
- Create marketing plans and presentations for relevant stakeholders and clients;
- Closely monitor relevant slack channels, emails, identify and follow up on issues pertaining to the pertinent business units;
- Set up, coordinate, take notes for and follow up on various meetings on a day to day basis;
- Identify common problems and escalate them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible; and
- Optimize existing processes within the department
What we’re looking for
- 4-5 years of relevant professional experience in pertinent industries;
- Business and sales acumen with a proven track record in relevant industries;
- Exemplary project management skills, with a solid ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a fast paced environment;
- Highly analytical with a proactive mindset and driven to see issues resolved;
- Exposure working with cross-cultural teams and across different time zones;
- Excellent communication skill and ability to work effectively in a remote team environment;
- Willingness to continuously expand their knowledge of Epic Games portfolio; and
- Positive attitude, self-awareness, and a desire to continually improve and succeed as a team
Additional Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities Needed
- Prior experience formulating dashboards/trackers and departmental goals/KPIs;
- Advanced project management skills through tools, non-exhaustively, including Jira, Trello, or Asana;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft and Google suites, predominantly entailing budgeting, quantification, data analysis, and dashboarding;
- Experience working simultaneously with multiple business units across the organization;
- Prior experience and professional proficiency in Salesforce is a plus; and
- 3D visualization, graphics, media, or entertainment industry experience is a plus
Quixel is the creator of Megascans, Bridge, and Mixer: the world’s largest library of 3D scans and two groundbreaking art applications. Our products standardize and accelerate workflows within the entire 3D industry and empower all artists to take control of their creative passions.
We work with industry leaders in 3D art and have been integral to some of today’s biggest AAA games and blockbuster movies. We are also rapidly expanding into architectural visualization and product design spaces.
We hire creative, passionate people, and give them the autonomy to do great work. We are building Quixel to be a remarkable place to work, learn, and grow. We are growing fast and would love to work with you!
Quixel is proud to be an equal opportunity, non-discrimination and harassment free workplace. A diverse workforce with varied perspective and background strengthens us by creating and environment receptive to new ideas, alteration and innovation.
Note to Applicants
Please continue to visit our jobs website for future job and internship opportunities.
If you don’t see a fitting job listed, submit your application under General Applications.
Please note that we do not accept applications via email or phone calls.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies
Quixel does not accept unsolicited agency resumes or phone calls.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.