About the job
The Sales Development Rep will be responsible for generating and tracking new sales opportunities for the qordata team. The rep will work with marketing and the other members of the sales team to identify and target contacts within the Pharmaceuticals and Medical device industries in an outbound sales development function.
When you are working with us, you will:
- Proactively generate leads and opportunities through cold calling and prospect follow up.
- Making outbound calls to qualify leads.
- Assist sales management team by managing the initial steps in the sales pipeline.
- Create and maintain client records to ensure an accurate history of client contact in HubSpot CRM software. Make recommendations for improvements based on knowledge of best practices and emerging technologies
- Research and identify potential sales partners for qordata.
You can get in, if you can prove that you:
- Minimum 2 year in a Sales Development role.
- Has the ability to understand the lead generation process and interpret lead qualification metrics.
- Can show an understanding of the CMS Open Payments process and Sunshine Law reporting.
- Have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Naturally curious, open to learning.
- Self-motivated, grasps concepts quickly.
- Have strong analytical and organizing skills. Proficient in using Ms. Excel and Ms. PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to cold call.
- Can adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.