About the job
Line of Service
Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Information Technology Project Management team collaborates with PwC practice leaders to develop and deliver technology solutions. We provide project management oversight and collaborate with various project resources and vendors to ensure the appropriate methodology is followed, deliverable quality is high, and satisfaction is achieved. Simply put, you’ll solve business problems using technology, work with multiple teams concurrently, and be able to take pride in end to end ownership of a project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the business cycle related to Procurement & Inventory
- Coordination with the stakeholders and business to schedule meetings ensuring availability of Business Users
- Assist in finalizing business user requirement Analysis, design and implementation
- Assist users in User acceptance testing and go-live
- Facilitate in preparing master & transactional data
- 16 years of education in IT or Accounts and Finance
- 3-4 years experience in SAP environment (MM,PS)
- ERP literacy (advanced)
- Microsoft Office Suite (advanced)
- Collaboration tools/software, Outlook, Planners, Calendar (intermediate)
- Project Management tools (basic)
- Willing to travel within and outside country
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.