Website Pakistan State Oil (PSO)
Pakistan State Oil (PSO), the largest energy company of Pakistan, is opening its doors to emerging talent for an experiential learning opportunity.
Explore the world of opportunity and enhance your career through structured learning, hands-on projects, continuous feedback and supportive colleagues.
- PSO Mentorship Program 2022
- Score: Minimum CGPA 2.00
- Age: Maximum 30 years at the time of application
- Work Experience: 0-1 year
- BS/BE Electronics
- BS/BE Computer Science/Software Engineering
- Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration (Accounting/Finance)
- For BBA/MBA prior knowledge of ERP such as SAP will be preferred
- PSO is an equal opportunity employer.
- Incomplete applications/registration will not be considered.
- The project is for a training period of two years only. This period does not constitute an employer-employee relationship and therefore there is no obligation on the company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the project period.
- No boarding and lodging will be provided to the incumbents.
- Candidates will be provided with fixed monthly stipend.
- Candidates must possess at least 16 years of education from HEC recognized institute or equivalent foreign degree.
Company: Pakistan State Oil (PSO)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Karachi, Sindh
Application Deadline: 26th/June/2022