Website Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
PPSC jobs will be available in 2022, according to the advertisement. Positions are available in multiple departments and sections across the country.
There are only a few positions available at the Punjab Public Service Commission for those who meet the requirements. Males and females can apply for PPSC jobs across the country.
- Medical Officer
- Assistant Director
- Deputy District Population Welfare Officer
- Research Officer
- Senior Architect Devolved
- Population Welfare Department
- Tourism Department
- Directorate General of Archaeology
Qualification & Experience:
- MBBS or equivalent and registered with PMDC
- Master’s degree (II Class) in Anthropology. Archaeology, History, Museology, Fine Arts or Oriental Languages from a recognized University
- Bachelor’s degree (second division) in Architecture from s University or institute recognized by HEC
- Five years’ experience of architectural designing, architectural documentation ancient sites or monuments; and
- Three research papers published in a journal of International repute relating to or Architecture.
Company: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rawalpindi, Punjab
Application Deadline: 29/April/2022